Need Some Shopping Therapy?
Does your dream vacation include shopping therapy? If so, North Conway is the perfect place for you. North Conway was one of northern New England's first major outlet centers. Now as many as 200 shops extend some 3 miles northward from the junction of Route 302 and Route 16 in Conway into the village of North Conway itself. There is no shortage of shopping near the Green Granite.
You will find great bargains at nearby Settlers' Green Outlet Center, the largest outlet center in New England, featuring more than 60 stores, shops and restaurants. If you are looking for unique gifts and keepsakes, there are plenty of interesting options in the area.
- Settlers' Green - within walking distance of the Green Granite, you will find big sales at over 60 tax free outlet stores at the Columbus Day sale.
- Zeb's General Store - Voted Boston Magazine's Most New England Store of 2006, Zeb's General Store features New England-made products in an atmosphere that recreates the look and feel of an early 1900's general store.
- The Penguin Gallery of NH- a shopping classic for 40 years. Nestled in the White Mountains and across the street from the historic train station. It is no wonder that people come here year after year for unique & whimsical gifts.
- The HandCrafter's Barn - browse inside one of the country's largest and most creative craft galleries. Whether you like funky or fine, country or contemporary, or just plain traditional, over 150 carefully selected Artisans have something to offer you inside this stunning 18th century post and beam barn on Main Street in North Conway.
- The Christmas Tree Shops - New England's most popular destination for incredible bargains located at the Northway Plaza, across from the Settlers' Green Outlet Village, the 34,000-square-foot store features everything it is famous for: an ever-changing selection of home décor, giftware, housewares, food, paper goods and seasonal products.
Comfortable Accommodations & Amenities
The Green Granite Inn is an ideal location for your shopping excursion. We welcome families and provide our guests with amenities with the whole family in mind.
- Begin your day with our Deluxe Continental Breakfast to give you energy to shop 'til you drop!
- Right next to Settlers' Green and plenty of other shopping.
- Enjoy the indoor swimming pool and hot tub after a long day of shopping.
- Spend your evening in front of a crackling fire on our cozy couch in the main lobby.
- Sleep well at night in one of our comfortable suites.
Regardless of your age or interests, you will never be bored during a stay at the Green Granite Inn, located in the beautiful Mount Washington Valley right next to outlet shopping. The Green Granite offers affordable pricing plus amenities that matter to you.